Delivered a total of 316 modules including successful completion of 13 units of ExxonMobil Liza Unity FPSO Topside Modules and delivery 5 units of Miate MV34 FPSO Topside Modules and completion of 3 units of Sepetiba FPSO Topside modules by DM-CMHI JV in China Merchant Haimen Yard in Jiangsu.
Achieved a completion of 300 modules to date. Dyna-Mac Offshore Engineering (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. and China Merchant Heavy Industry (Jiangsu) Co. Ltd. entered into a Joint Venture Agreement for topside modules fabrication and topside integration works at all yards belonging to CMHI and/or its affiliates. A new JV Company DM-CMHI Offshore Engineering (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd. has been officially incorporated in China on 12th June 2020
A total of 278 modules delivered to-date, including 3 modules for Culzean Field Development and 6 modules for Upper Zakum 750 (ZADCO) delivered in 2017
A total of 269 modules delivered to-date, including 11 modules for FPSO Catcher, 6 modules for Upper Zakum 750 (ZADCO), 6 modules for Block 15/06 East Hub Development and 5 modules for FPSO Kraken delivered in 2016
- 2015: Loaded out 3 modules for FPSO Ten Tullow and 4 modules including one of the heaviest topside module, CO2 Compression Module & Pipe Rack weighing 2,210 tons for FPSO Cidade De Saquarema
- 25th Anniversary of Dyna-Mac
- The company entered into a partnership with KS Investments Pte. Ltd. and incorporated Dyna-Mac Keppel Philippines, Inc
- First project from DSME, Korea. Fabrication and delivery of 14 modules for ZADCO Project on artificial islands offshore Abu Dhabi
- The largest and heaviest turret at 10,000 tonnes for FPSO Glen Lyon was delivered to SBM Offshore
- Yard facilities established in Tanjung Kupang, Johor, Malaysia
- The company acquired a 70% ownership in Paily Marine Fabricator (Guangzhou) Co. Ltd. and renamed it to DMP Marine Fabricator (Nansha) Co. Ltd.
- Acquired the leasehold property at 13 Pandan Crescent
- The company entered into a collaboration agreement with Keppel Shipyard Limited
- First turnkey project and the largest value project for a single vessel, FPSO-PSVM, was delivered for Modec
- The first semi-submersible hull structure fabrication project, Thunder Hawk FPU-5500, awarded by SBM Atlantia
- Acquired the entire leasehold property at 45 Gul Road.
Redesigned, redeveloped and upgraded the entire yard at 33, 45 and 59 Gul Road
The first crane barge production contract, Atlantis III, awarded by Atlantis
Mr Desmond Lim was appointed as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) between 2003 to 2019. Mr Lim oversaw the overall organisation, management and marketing of Dyna-Mac and was responsible for steering the strategic directions and growth of the Group. He was instrumental in spearheading the growth of the company from its initial business of construction of piping systems and steel structures to its present business of providing engineering services in the construction of topside modules for FPSOs and FSOs for the oil and gas industry.